Orchestrate Applications' development and technical teams coaching
What you will do
Within one of our development teams, you will be in charge of delivering applications.
You will act during the initial phases to challenge the need, participate in the conception and architecture design.
You will have a mentor role for junior developers, which you will help grow, and with whom you will share best practices.
You will execute code reviews, and will develop in person the most complex parts.
When you design an application, you will make sure it functions according to expectations, and that it will be easy to maintain and evolve.
You will challenge our methods, to help us progress in quality and efficiency. You will automate tests, deployments and operational recurring tasks as much as needed.
- You have a solid theoretical background in Computer Science
- You have seen many technologies in a number of contexts, and you want to explore further
- You know how to conceive and deploy applications
- You know how to reduce the complexity of an issue to explain it to others
- You are tenacious, and are invested in solving issues nobody else can.
- French/ English fluent
- SQL and best practice for data persistance management knowledge
- Webservice and solution integration
- Jenkins, Sonar and/or Jmeter knowledge a plus
Webservice and solution integration
Continuous delivery and integration
JEE/Spring or Node.JS/React
What you can do next
If you like to have a global vision and solving every one's issues ⇒ Project Manager
If you like complex designs and A3 sized architecture layouts ⇒ Solution Architect